Colocation in PLIX
PLIX cooperates with company PLIX DC, which offers colocation services.
PLIX DC provides services in two colocation centers (PLIX DC1 and PLIX DC2), which are located in LIM building in Warsaw, where every telecommunication operator active in Poland has its presence.
PLIX DC is a neutral company offering a carrier-independent colocation in LIM building.
Colocation canters are supervised and maintained by PLIX NOC working 24 hours a day, 7 day a week.
Special offer for PLIX members
PLIX members can colocate a one rack unit (1U) network switch under the following terms:
- Installation Fee: 150 PLN
- Monthly Fee: 150 PLN
- Electric energy fee: a lump sum calculated on 70% of nominal equipment power consumption and charged quarterly.
Colocating a network switch in PLIX DC enables not only access to PLIX Internet eXchange Point, but also:
- Buying operator-grade Internet access from Tier-1 operators,
- Receiving IPTV signal from different providers,
- Buying VoIP services,
- Establishing direct cross-connects to other operators.
Colocation offer details
Colocation offer includes:
- Leasing of a whole (42U) rack (19”, 600x1070mm),,
- Leasing of 1U dedicated for PLIX members’ network switches,
- Fiber pair lease to the most important locations in LIM building, where telecommunication operators and ISPs are located (floors: -2, +1, +3, +3 (LIM PBX), +13, +42),
- Easy and quick connection to PLIX Internet eXchange Point,
- Ability to cross-connect to all Tier-1 operators present in Poland and to other operators located in LIM.
- Power supply from the two independent power network connections,
- AC power provided as two independent power feeds to each rack,
- DC power on request (may require additional charges),
The best power supply continuity guarantee in LIM:
- Two Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) units,
- Own diesel power generator (the only one in the building).
- Redundant HVAC system guaranteeing air temperature and humidity,
- Antistatic or raised floor (depending on a given datacenter),
Collocated equipment security:
- Person authorisation based on ID documents and access lists,
- Electronic access cards to datacenters,
- CCTV monitoring.
- 24-hours access to the collocated equipment,
- remote-hands and remote-eyes services provided by NOC,
- cross-connects installation services.
In order to receive a colocation offer please contact our sales representative
Information stated above does not constitute offer in the terms of civil code.